Ice-Pick Lodge is based in Moscow, Russia, and have kept to their headquarters there ever since the studio's establishment in 2002. The small studio has released four games so far, published by various companies including Atari and Buka Entertainment.
Ice-Pick Lodge's debut title, Pathologic, was released June 2005, and The Void was released in 2008. 2011's Cargo! The Quest for Gravity departed from the dark, horror-tinged themes of the previous two games, becoming somewhat of a cult hit for its bizarre concepts and surreal, whimsical tone. The studio's next game, the Kickstarter-funded Knock-Knock, returned to the horror genre.
- founder of the studio, CEO, lead game designer and writer
- lead logic programmer and project manager
- art director
- lead engine programmer
- level designer, texturer, beta-tester and all-purpose developer
- sound director and composer
- character modeller
- programmer, translator (starting from The Void), community manager and all-purpose developer
Showing 7 of 7 games
Something missing or incorrect? Suggest an edit.